Your MIND and BODY work together in powerful ways, have you experienced:
- A “knot” in the pit of your stomach when you’re upset?
- Changes in your appetite when something upsets you?
- A change in your bathroom habits when you’re stressed or upset?
- Your heart and mind racing when you’re afraid?
- Feeling calm and tranquil when you’re experiencing life’s pleasures?
- Butterflies in your stomach when you think of something or someone exciting?
I’m sure most of you can relate to ALL of the above! These are common examples of how the body and mind are intimately connected.
Did the Pandemic rob you of your peace of mind? Did you know that:
- people looking for help with anxiety has increased 93% from 2019 to 2020?
- there was a 62% increase in people struggling with depression?
These statistics are concerning. However, there’s a wide variety of mental health professionals and life coaches that are stepping up to get more diversified in their trainings to be better equipped to help you.
Studies show that negative emotions and unresolved trauma causes inflammation in your body, weakening your immune system and leaving you more vulnerable to illness.
Do you know what drives 90% of your decisions and behavior?
It’s Your subconscious.
So, what if your subconscious mind has “corrupted files” from previous experiences or trauma? There’s now a proven way to correct that programming and retrain the brain. Yes, this is possible for anyone.
Coaching sessions are online and provide a safe, intimate environment. The coaching sessions will literally ignite your own inner wisdom. The best part is….you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home to work with me!
Are you ready to UP LEVEL your inner peace and happiness, and let go of:
- The Past
- Chronic Worry
- Insecurity and doubt
- Self Consciousness
- Your inner critic
- Never feeling good enough
- Chaos and confusion
Are you ready to go within and find the answers to your doubts and fears with a Coach you can trust?
I’m a compassionate Personal Coach waiting to partner with someone just like you.
WAIT….Is hiring a Personal Coach a good fit and what results can I expect?
- Clarity on your subject
- Emotional release from past hurts
- Reconciliation with self and others
- Release from negative self beliefs
- Improved relationships
- Improved self esteem and confidence
- Increased creative ideas and solutions that support your goals
- Vision for your future
- Ongoing accountability and support
Is the investment of working with a Personal Coach worth it?
Do you invest in your teeth? Do you invest in your hair, nails and wardrobe? Then why not on the negative beliefs and emotions that live inside of you? People tend to invest in things they can see, or others can see. You can’t see damaged emotions and trauma, but you can feel it.
Imagine having a fresh new perspective and confidence to go with that wardrobe! Imagine having healthy new beliefs that can support your goals and dreams! Imagine that anxiety no longer controls your every thought! What is inner peace worth to you? Is it worth more than a daily cup of coffee at your favorite drive through?
These are simply questions we can ask ourselves. No judgment intended.
How do I Get Started to make the decision about couching:
It begins with a 45 minute “getting to know you” conversation via Zoom, or phone to answer your questions. During the call I’ll help you get some clarity and insight into your challenge. That alone will make this call worth your time. The best way to schedule this FREE session is by emailing me directly: email@example.com
To read about the experiences of my clients, you can CLICK HERE :
The Ageless Woman Movement is about:
- Blooming into your full essence
- Shedding the belief that “I’m not good enough”
- Helping you see that YOU are enough
- Igniting your inner wisdom and trusting your intuition
- Deciding to thrive not just survive, so you can enjoy life decade after decade
- Acknowledging and accepting the things that you can’t change
- Having the courage to take action to change the things you can
- Be fearless towards the art of living life, and forget your age